Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Dead Beach



Today i felt like paying a visit to one of my frequent hangouts. I used to go out there often with my best pal. Drove through rain for half an hour and this is what i saw when i reached there!

An entire beach missing! what you see in the pic is not the beach but the area near the road that runs paralell to shore. Here's what the place used too look i.e my location (in google maps) while taking this photo.


I kept snapping photos even though it was drizzling a bit.I looked around, the local residents are some what used to this by now. The land will come back after monsoon but the trees.. it will take years for them to grow back. Global warming is indeed swallowing up the land.
More pictures..

2007201006620072010074


While on my way back i stopped near a river, they too are full but not furious like the sea. Took these snaps

2007201009020072010085



Read and post comments | Send to a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment