Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday, July 02, 2010 2:43:27 AM



Been busy lately especially since last week when the monsoon strengthened. Temperatures are down to 28 C and its feeling cool. OP rush has increased with no of patients doubling. I guess it has nothing to do with my talent and its just the increased fever cases or the excessive fever scare by the media. So far i've been able to provide free medicine to all those who've been at my PHC. But soon the medicines will start running out if this rush continues. Thank god for the effective pharmacist we've got. The medicines are still in stock only because of her.

Getting some what used to the late lunches. Feeling some what dizzy when i have to work till 3pm noon without any lunch break. I could finish at exact 1pm if i treat patients mechanically but i like to keep it human. I like being nice to my patients. As for now its the only interesting thing happening in my life. I've been going through some of the official administrative issues lately. But i always get through so not worried about it.

Okay then, will try to write more often from now on. Bye.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment