Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bought a lot of new stuff

Life's been heading in a brand new direction since last 3 weeks. I started walking 2 weeks back. I joined the evening class for department test. Started jogging in the morning with my senior colleague. Since then my life is headed in a whole new direction!

I stopped wasting time in front of computers. I sleep as early as 11.30 every night, i wake up at 6 in the morning and go for jogging in the town stadium. Lots of fitness and sports enthusiasts come there so quite an interesting place to be. I bought a new bike, sold my old fiero and bought Avenger 220. I bought 3 reebok T Shirts, 1 Nike T shirt, 2 reebok track pants, 1 Adidas sports shoes & a Fast track watch. Its been a wild shopping spree :) Time to get some attention from the chicks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment